H A K K A S A N

Monday 29 January 2018


Dinner At Hakkasan













If you are ever looking for a great Cantonese restaurant to go to, you should definitely try Hakkasan! I was at the Hanway place branch and the food x Service was nothing short of amazing. I was celebrating my bf's birthday and had asked for a special  birthday display and they offer that with dessert on a really cute platter. It is a bit on the pricey side of things but defo worth what you pay for! 

You know I had to get some cocktails too (lowkey alcholic lol) and they start from about £13.50. I have just started this pescatarian diet so I could not have the duck starter which I was told is unreal, however there are many options if you are pescatarian/vegetarian. I had the spicy prawn and vermicelli noodles which was tooo good! If you are not a spice junkie like myself, there are different variations of flavoured prawns, chicken, duck etc. The layout of the restaurant is also very laid back and cosy with dim lights. Also the staff are really friendly and not too pushy like other places can be at times! 











 





OUTFIT DETAILS:

Top: H&M
Jeans: New Look
Earrings: Prettylittlething
Heels: Ego Official 









Dessert of Macaroons 









Link of the restaurant: http://hakkasan.com/locations/hakkasan-hanway-place/






No comments:

Post a Comment